You are an expert or you would like to become an expert/evaluator for the RFCS programme. These pages provide useful information.
You are already an expert for the RFCS
- Rules of Procedures for Coal & Steel Technical Groups
- Dates for your next meeting
- Keep your data up to date on the Participant Portal
- The practical information for your meetings expenses reimbursement
- CIRCABC database (restricted use)
- Manual of RFCS Evaluation Procedures 2012
You wish to enrol as an expert or an evaluator for the RFCS
- Register on the Participant Portal
- From that page:
- Log in with your existing ECAS account (or register for a new ECAS account)
- Click on the tab "Experts"
- Click on "Register or update your profile"
- Follow the instructions
- Send us your CV and a cover letter outlining the reasons for your application
Last updated on: 2013-03-13