Since 2011, RFCS proposals are to be submitted electronically
As from 2011, RFCS proposal submission will be exclusively electronic.
To be able to apply to the RFCS, each beneficiary needs a Participant Identification Code (PIC).We recommend that, unless your organisation already has one (through prior participation in an RFCS or 7th Framework Programme project), you request and validate your PIC as soon as possible through the Unique Registration Facility (URF).
To assist you with the proposal submission, please find the following supporting documents and links
Herein you can find general information, the RFCS Legal Basis and print-outs of the electronic forms required at submission stage.
RFCS Information Package 2012, volume 1
Note on Research Objectives for RFCS Proposals
Draft versions of Forms A
These forms are for your information only and are to be filled online in the submission platform.
- Downloadable versions of the required forms to be filled in and attached in pdf format to your submissions (part B)
- Information on the electronic submission system in use in 2012 (SEP)
- Priorities 2013 for Coal and Steel
Information on the Participant Identification Code (PIC)
- Step by step description of how to obtain a PIC and the validation process
- Register a new PIC through the Unique Registration Facility (URF)
- Problems with PIC registration: please send an e-mail to RTD-VALIDATION@EC.EUROPA.EU putting RFCS and your organisation in the subject line.
- PIC validation: to speed up the validation process, please send an e-mail to RTD-VALIDATION@EC.EUROPA.EU as described in "Step by step description of how to obtain a PIC and the validation process" document.
- General background documents at the submission stage
- Other supporting documents
- Other Forms, needed at negotiation
Last updated on: 2013-02-04