28.02.2005 The Council has approved the eContentplus programme. The 4-year programme (2005-08), proposed by the European Commission, will have a budget of 149 million € to tackle the fragmentation of the European digital content market and improve the accessibility and usability of geographical information, cultural content and educational material.
CALL FOR EXPERTS
Call for experts
(evaluators and reviewers)
From 23.12.00 to 23.12.05 (1st selection by 31.3.01)
Call for applications for inclusion on lists of evaluators and reviewers in the
framework of the eContent programme and the Safer Internet Action Plan.
Requirements and application
"Do note that the procedures are applicable to both the eContent programme
and the Safer Internet Action Plan."
Electronic registration instructions
Before proceeding filling out the
Please read carefully the "Requirements and application procedures" note
available in all official languages
For data base management reasons the form must be completed in English
Pay attention to providing complete, true, accurate and viable data, contact
details in particular - the call is open for 5 years
- the Commission assumes the truthfulness of the information provided in the
- the Commission might at all times request written documents supporting this
- if the information appears to be incorrect or if on request written
evidence is not received within three weeks, the Commission reserves the
right to delete the information from its information system.
- the Commission cannot be held liable for use of incorrect information
obtained via the application form.
Please address questions or modifications to your data to:
After having filled in the electronic registration, please follow the five
step submission sequence
- print your filled in form from your web browser
- accept the terms of the call by submitting the application form to the EC
- submit the form electronically (After being sent, the information submitted
cannot be consulted any longer. This is why you must print your paper
version before submitting electronically.)
- sign the paper version of your completed form
send the duly signed paper version to
Office EUFO 1181
Rue Alcide de Gasperi
Applicants who are already on the lists of experts drawn up for the
implementation of other Community programmes and who wish to participate to
this call for applications must submit a new eContent specific application.
Fill out the
electronic registration form