ACCESS TO FINANCIAL MARKETS
EITC '96 - Doing Business in the Information Society
Brussels, 25-27 November, Congress Centre
A key part of the Conference this year, this Monday strand features case-studies of successful innovator-investor partnerships, workshops on the many new financial instruments now becoming available, and roundtables featuring prominent investors. An intensive tutorial for SMEs on Approaching Venture Capitalists takes place on Tuesday morning.
- Financing IT Innovation
Monday 25 November, 11.00-12.30
- Covers financial instruments for raising resources for high-growth IT companies: stock markets traditional and new, risk capital, equity stakes, public funds and other instruments.
- Successful IT Innovation
Monday 25 November, 14.00-15.30
- Case-studies of successful synergies between innovators and investors - the European potential - relative importance of technology and finance.
- Nurturing IT Innovation
Monday 25 November, 16.30-18.00
- PANEL: a venture capitalist, a representative of EASDAQ, a banker and the CEO of a high-growth SME debate the growth of a new business culture in Europe where the chances of reward are shared between innovating enterprises and investors.
- Approaching Venture Captialists: How SMEs can Access the Venture Capital Market
Tuesday 26 November, 9.45-13.15
- Explanations from venture capitalists about how an SME should present its case in order to raise interest and gain the confidence of prospective investors.
EASDAQ: the European Association of Securities Dealers (EASD) expects to launch its electronic market in the fourth quarter of 1996. EASDAQ will target high-growth companies and operate much like NASDAQ in North America.
For further details about the EITC '96 Access to Financial Markets stream, contact Attilio Stajano - firstname.lastname@example.org
The URL of this page is /esprit/src/investit.htm
It is was last updated on 30 August 1996, and is maintained by the Conference Secretariat - email@example.com