- Behind every great innovator – a customer
- The latest Innobarometer opinion poll shows that managers listen carefully to their customers and suppliers when innovating but are less inclined to seek advice from public sector institutions.
- Playing too safe
- Knowledge is the most important resource for today’s – and even more for tomorrow’s – companies, yet it is rarely managed as well as it might be. To get ahead, Europe’s firms need to take more risks and manage innovation better.
- Europe switches on to e-commerce
- E-commerce is here to stay.Despite the economic hush that followed the dot.com boom,nearly €100 billion changed hands electronically in 2001. Firms like Amazon, eBay, and lastminute are just some of the trailblazers thronging the digital highways.