Final Report - INDUMAT (Strengthening of the RDI potential for advanced materials and composites to enhance the performance of the electrical industry)
Datum Dokument: 2011-04-14
Dokumentenart: Project report
INDUMAT was a European funded project within the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) whose ultimate aim was to reinforce the National Institute for Research and Development in Electrical Engineering (INCDIE ICPE-CA) research capacity by improving the infrastructure and promoting excellence in order to participate in the European Commission Framework Programme (ECFP) consortium.
The specific objectives of the project were:
- the improvement of the infrastructure: namely, by endowing ICPE-CA with new generation scientific equipment which would have a large impact on the improvement of the research capacity in advanced materials for electrical engineering;
- the promotion of excellence in research: the objective would be achieved by scientist training in popular foreign excellence centres in Member State countries and by the hosting of the scientist to hold lectures concerning specific issues on material science, to assure access of researchers to the latest scientific developments;
- the promotion of young researchers: to assure the continuity of activity in ICPE-CA, a better occupation rate of young generation was achieved, thereby avoiding the 'brain drain' and exploiting the initiative of young high educated people with the aim of creating a more attractive research environment;
- the dissemination of research results;
- promotion of technology transfer to industry: the objective was achieved by organising round-table meetings to develop scientific and technological partnerships with domestic and Member State partners and to promote the best technological achievements to the industry; searching for more opportunities for technological transfer; developing connections with industry advised by panels from university centres and other research institutes.
Dokumente sind erhältlich zum Herunterladen: