Event: nanotechnologies for construction applications
A workshop and brokerage event on 'nanomaterials and nanotechnologies for construction applications' will be held in Valencia, Spain, on 5 and 6 November.
The event will facilitate the establishment of consortia for competitive projects in the EUREKA programme, and especially within the EurekaBuild umbrella. This initiative addresses the development of pre-competitive materials for the construction sector based on the application of nanotechnologies.
Topics which will be covered at the event include:
- applications of nanotechnology in cement based materials;
- multifunctional coatings based on nanomaterials for construction products:
- intrinsic sensor and actuator materials for new 'smart' concepts in security and comfort applications;
- applications of nanocomposites in polymer based materials for construction;
- integration of nanotechnology based solutions for energy efficient buildings.
This event is supported by the European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP), as well as its Spanish homologue (PTEC).
For more information, please visit: http://gesprecons.aidico.es:8090/EurekaBuild/faces/eurekabuild.jsp
Data Source Provider: AIDICO
Document Reference: Based on an event announcement
Subject Index: Construction Technology; Coordination, Cooperation; Innovation, Technology Transfer; Materials Technology; Scientific Research