Call for proposals for the Innovative Medicines Initiative
The Fourth Innovative Medicines Initiative Call for Proposals has been published.
The Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking (IMI JU) is a pan-European public private partnership aiming to foster collaboration between relevant stakeholders, from large and small biopharmaceutical and healthcare companies to regulators, academia and patients.
The initiative seeks to support pre-competitive pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) to foster the development of safe and effective medicines for patients. This is done by removing identified bottlenecks in the drug development process, and enhancing Europe's competitiveness by ensuring that its biopharmaceutical sector remains a dynamic high-technology sector.
This call covers a variety of activities, including:
- 'A European medical information framework of patient-level data to support a wide range of medical research';
- 'European translational information and knowledge management services';
- 'Delivery and targeting mechanisms for biological macromolecules';
- 'In-vivo predictive biopharmaceutical tools for oral drug delivery';
- 'Sustainable chemistry - delivering medicines for the 21st century';
- 'Human-induced pluripotent stem cells for drug discovery and safety assessment;
- 'Understanding and optimising binding kinetics in drug discovery'.
To see the official call announcement, please consult the following link
Remarks: Before contacting the Innovative Medicines Initiative, proposers are strongly advised to consult the original call text.
Data Source Provider: Innovative Medicines Initiative
Subject Index: Life Sciences; Biotechnology; Innovation, Technology Transfer; Coordination, Cooperation; Medical biotechnology; Healthcare delivery/services; Medicine, Health; Scientific Research