Horizon 2020 News
'EUROGIA+ marine renewables information day', Paris, France
The 'EUROGIA+ marine renewables information day' event will take place on 5 March 2012 in Paris, France.
EUROGIA+ is a EUREKA cluster which helps facilitate the deployment of existing technologies and support the development of highly innovative new technical solutions. It also encourages cooperation and coordination among European companies by promoting development of low-carbon energy technologies.
The conference will focus on the EUROGIA+ programme and accompanying funding possibilities. Marine renewables are an important subset of projects funded through EUROGIA+.
The event programme will include the following topics:
- the importance of low carbon energy technology development;
- the European marine industry and its role in the development of marine renewables;
- technology developments in ocean energy;
- market prospects for offshore wind;
- country studies;
- Seventh Framework Programme and Horizon 2020 support for low carbon energy technologies and the links to Eurogia+;
- transnational collaboration for marine renewables in Europe;
- leveraging public funding to develop new marine renewables technologies.
For further information, please visit: http://www.eurogia.com/media-a-news/news.html
Data Source Provider: 'EUROGIA+
Document Reference: Based on an event announcement
Subject Index: Business aspects; Coordination, Cooperation; Earth Sciences; Economic Aspects; Energy Saving; Meteorology; Other Energy Topics; Policies; Renewable Sources of Energy