Workshop on multi-agent systems and social networks, Istanbul, Turkey
[Event Date: 2012-08-26]
A workshop on multi-agent systems and social networks will take place from 26 to 29 August 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
Social networks and multi-agent systems share a common structure and the scope. Both are composed of individuals connected with some type of relationship and seek to accomplish individual and/or common goals. This makes it natural to think about synergies between social network and multi-agent systems in the areas of research and application. This type of synergy could have positive benefits, specially for the development of multi-agent system models, techniques and technologies.
The workshop will be a forum for discussion on the relationships of multi-agent systems with social network models and techniques and the use of multi-agent systems in development of social network theories and systems. Specific topics will include:
- multi-agent social network modeling and analysis;
- multi-agent recommendation networks;
- multi-agent community discovery;
- multi-agent data mining and network analysis;
- multi-agent evolution of patterns in the Web;
- dynamics and evolution patterns of social networks;
- organisational structure evaluation;
- collaborative environments;
- applications of multi-agent social network analysis.
For further information, please visit: http://web.firat.edu.tr/kaya/MASSN2012/massn2012.html
Data Source Provider: Firat University
Document Reference: Based on an event announcement
Subject Index : Information and communication technology applications ; Information, Media; Network technologies ; Other Energy Topics
Publication date: 2012-03-16
CORDIS RTD-News / © European Communities.