Several FP7 calls launched
The European Commission has published a number calls for proposals under all four specific programmes of the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) namely Cooperation, Ideas, People and Capacities. There is also a call for proposals under the Euratom Specific Programme.
The calls address the following areas:
- Food, agriculture and fisheries and biotechnology;
- Nanoscience, nanotechnologies, materials and new production technologies (seven calls);
- Energy (four calls);
- Environment (including climate change) (two calls);
- Transport (including aeronautics) (four calls);
- ERA-NET/ERA-NET Plus.
- ERC (European Research Council) advanced grant
- IDEAS coordination and support action
- Marie Curie European reintegration grants;
- Marie Curie international reintegration grants;
- Researchers night
- Marie Curie international research staff exchange scheme;
- Marie Curie industry-academia partnerships and pathways.
- Research infrastructures;
- Research for the benefit of SMEs;
- Regions of knowledge;
- Research potential;
- Science in society
The Euratom call concerns nuclear fission and radiation protection.
To see the full details of the calls, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: Please see the call documents for details of deadlines.
Before contacting the Commission, proposers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Data Source Provider: Official Journal of the European Union
Document Reference: OJ:C:2007:288
Subject Index: Education, Training; Food; Other Energy Topics; Policies; Coordination, Cooperation; Biotechnology; Agriculture; Information, Media; Other Technology; Social Aspects; Environmental Protection; Renewable Sources of Energy; Climate change & Carbon cycle research; Nanotechnology and Nanosciences; Nuclear Fission; Resources of the Sea, Fisheries; Transport; Aerospace Technology; Scientific Research