The Council of Ministers
This page provides details, as they become available, of the various issues and positions emerging from the Council of Ministers as regards the preparation and adoption of the Fifth RTD Framework Programme.
Many of the full text documents available here in HTML can also be downloaded from the CORDIS Document Library. Please click here for an inventory of 5th FWP-related documents.
- European Ministers and the Commission agree on the way ahead to improve management of the Fifth Framework Research Programme - 28 April 1998
- CREST Working Group Report on Horizontal Issues - 22 April 1998
- CREST Working Group Report on SME/Innovation Issues - 22 April 1998
- CREST Working Group on Fellowships - 22 April 1998
- Council reaches agreement on a common position for the Fifth Framework Programme, 12 February 1998
- Minister Battle outlines UK Presidency's R&D priorities in an interview with CORDIS, 10 February 1998
- Luxembourg Presidency outlines its RTD priorities - 16 September 1997