This Call has closed.
|2006/S 153-164782||Roadmap for application of robotics in medicine and healthcare SMART 2006/0057|
|Publication date:||12 August 2006 (2006/S 153-164782)|
|Closing date:||20 September 2006 at 16h00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget:||See call text|
1. Contact between the contracting authority and tenderers during the contract award procedure may take place, by way of exception, under the conditions set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 below:
2. Before the closing date for the submission of tenders the contracting authority may: at the instance of tenderers, communicate additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract, such information to be communicated on the same date to all tenderers who have asked for the specifications; at its own instance, if it discovers an error, a lack of precision, an omission or any other type of clerical defect in the text of the contract notice, invitation to tender or specifications, inform the persons concerned on the same date and in a manner identical with that applicable in respect of the original invitation to tender.
3. If, after the tenders have been opened, some clarification is required in connection with a tender, or if obvious clerical errors in the tender must be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer, although such contact may not lead to any alteration of the terms of the tender. In the respect of the limitation of this paragraph, information concerning this invitation to tender may be sought from Mr Loukianos Gatzoulis at the address mentioned in the Terms of Reference, part 2 'administrative details', or by e-mail: Loukianos.Gatzoulis@ec.europa.eu
4. Period of validity of the tender during which it may not be varied in any respect: 9 months from the deadline stated for receipt of tenders.
5. You will be informed wheter or not your tender has been accepted.
6. Candidates who intend to submit an offer are asked to communicate it in writing before the deadline for submission to: Mr Loukianos Gatzoulis - BU31 6/40 - B1049 Brussels - Belgium or by fax: +32.2.296-01-81 or Loukianos.Gatzoulis@ec.europa.eu
7. Tender opening date: 27/09/2006 10: 30am
Accessing the Files Available on this Page:
There are a large number of file compression utilities available which are capable of opening the '.zip' format. For examples of freeware and shareware versions for different desktop platforms there are a number of on-line distributors (e.g. http://www.tucows.com)
In order to view documents in Portable Document Format (PDF), you need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or above. If you do not have this software, you can download it from the Adobe website (free of charge).
Please note that during peak hours (10:00 - 17:00 C.E.T.) the download time might be slow and we therefore encourage users to try again at another time.