Whether you are a newcomer to EU-funded R&D; programmes, or an experienced project participant, this service can direct you to all of your FP6 information and participation needs. This portal provides a single entry point to the family of CORDIS FP6 web services and tools.
The CORDIS FP6 service is built around a suite of interactive and user-friendly support modules to provide you with a comprehensive set of information and tools to support participation in FP6.
General FP6 background information is provided by:
- What is FP6?: detailing the range of research areas, activities and themes to be addressed during the lifetime of FP6 and outlining the instruments to be used to implement the programme
- FP6 step by step: a structured walk-through of what participation entails
- FP6 Glossary: jargon free explanations for all the FP6 terminology (available soon)
The tools to support FP6 participation are:
- Find a call: search and find all the FP6 calls, view all the relevant documentation on-line and download the complete infopack for the preparation of your proposal. View potential partners seeking for collaboration and access to the EPSS
- Get support: identify the National Contact Points in the 15 EU member states and the states associated to FP6 who will provide personalised, local support to prospective participants
- Find a document: easily locate the key FP6 documentation
- Find a partner: a search facility to match partners with similar research interests in other Member States and states associated to FP6
- Prepare & submit a proposal: your gateway to the electronic proposal submission service - EPSS
- Find a Project: access FP6 project fact sheets
More information and tools are planned and will be announced on these pages.