Network of National Contact Points (NCPs) in Member States and Associated States
The NCP network is the main provider of advice and individual assistance in all Member States and Associated States. By using this service you can easily find the contact details of the designated National Contact Points for your country.
Since NCPs are appointed for each of the areas of FP7, when seeking support you should contact the NCP relevant to your area of interest.
Note to NCPs: If you are aware that any information on appointed NCPs on this site is incorrect, please send your request to the European Commission.
Please also copy your message to your national NCP coordinator.
As the NCPs are national structures, the type and level of services offered may differ from country to country. In general, the following basic services will be available in accordance with the Guiding Principles [PDF] agreed by all countries:
- Guidance on choosing thematic priorities and instruments
- Advice on administrative procedures and contractual issues
- Training and assistance on proposal writing
- Distribution of documentation (forms, guidelines, manuals etc.)
- Assistance in partner search
Specific information about each NCP service will be available on its own website.
Additional information on CORDIS
- CORDIS e-mail notification facility
- The automatic e-mail notification facility allows registered users to set up a customised search profile to ensure they receive by e-mail the details of new contacts published on CORDIS.
How to save a profile?
- National R&D and innovation information services CORDIS provides individual national services which introduce national systems and political priorities and provide information on activities, infrastructures and key stakeholders.