- The European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP) has launched new calls for proposals (deadline: 14 June 2011).
- Summary Report, Priorities for Cutting Edge Research in the field of Biomedical Technologies , Workshop organized by the European Commission, DG Research Directorate for Health – Brussels, Belgium , 21 June 2010 
- Final report of the workshop "FROM SYSTEMS BIOLOGY TO SYSTEMS MEDICINE", 14-15 June 2010, Brussels, Belgium
- Summary Report, Stratification biomarkers in personalised medicine, Workshop organized by the European Commission, DG Research Directorate for Health - Brussels, Belgium , 10-11 June 2010 
- FP7 Health - Open Information Day for next call (Brussels, 8 June 2010), access the presentations here and the webstreaming of plenaries here [ftp://ftp.cordis.europa.eu/pub/fp7/health/docs/savethedate_en.pdf]
- Innovation in Healthcare: From Research to Market. SMEs in Focus (Brussels, 20-21 May 2010), access the report on the outcome of the conference: here
- New: The use of the FP7 project IT reporting tool accessible via the participant portal is mandatory for submitting FP7 reports (periodic & final reports, reports from reviewers) from the 1st of March 2010, in the field of health. Quick guides are accessible here
- SME Update Newsletter: Issue 7 with features on Health
- The Universal Biotech Innovation prize for 2010  is just being launched. Deadline for application : 2 April 2010
- Press release: €610 million to support 106 new health research projects 
- On 30 July 2009 six Calls for Proposals have been published under the Health theme: Health-2010 has a total indicative budget of EUR 620.5 million
- Check-list for Applicants HEALTH-2010 Calls 
- FP7 Call for Proposals on Alternative Testing Strategies foresees a budget of EUR 25 million for 7 topics while The Cosmetic Industry Association has announced the same amount for additional funding, equal to the EC contribution. Up to 100% of funding (50% EU and 50% Colipa) for all eligible costs! Find project partners on the Colipa Forum. Call deadline 3 February 2010.
- Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI): IMI 2nd Call for Proposals published on 27 October 2009, deadline 8 February 2010
- Open consultation on Global Health
- Science at the Service of Europe, Guide to the 2008 Annual Report online
- With reference to the FP7-2010-two-stage-call for proposals please note, that the stage 2 deadline is indicative (as stated in the documents) and will be confimed to successful stage 1 applicants in the letter of invitation to submit a stage 2 proposal.
- The Health Research Directorate is currently seeking top industrial/scientific experts to support the selection of the best FP7 proposals. If you are a scientist working in Health industry (large or small company), enrol yourself as an expert evaluator for FP7 Research Activities.
- New: Launch of the Health portal on EUROPA.
- New: European Research - For a healthier future. Brochure 2009 
- The LifeCompetence web site provides extensive access to all 680 Health projects funded under FP6 Life Sciences, Genomics and Biotechnology for Health and International Cooperation for Health. Investigate what the EU is funding, identify partners for new projects, detect interesting results and new technologies, etc.
Download the flyer  - Contact
- Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI): 15 new research projects selected from IMI JU 1st Call 2008
- The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) publishes call for tender and call for proposals in the specific area of communicable diseases.
Last updated on: 2011-06-23