ICT-Call-2011-SME-DCL - Information and Networking days "SME initiative on Digital Content":
22 November 2010, Venue "Lichthof", Industrie- und Handelskammer (IHK)
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
9 December 2010, Venue "OKISZ
- 22 November 2010, Venue "Lichthof", Industrie- und Handelskammer (IHK) Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 9 December 2010, Venue "OKISZ "InkubÃ¡torhÃ¡z" , Budapest, Hungary.
The two Information and Networking days address prospective proposers, in particular SMEs, preparing project proposals for the upcoming Call ICT-2011-SME-DCL "SME initiative on Digital Content".
The events aim at helping participants to better understand the work programme and success criteria for proposals, to facilitate sharing of ideas and experiences, and to find partners for project consortia.
Useful links and key documents
- Agenda for download , 22 November 2010 in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Agenda for download , 9 December 2010 in Budapest, Hungary
- Objective ICT-2011.4.1 - SME initiative on Digital Content, dedicated page (excerpts, specific evaluation process and criteria)
- Presentations - SME initiative on Digital Content :
Discussion of ideas with European Commission officials
European Commission representatives are available throughout the day of the events to discuss project ideas and offer preliminary feedback on their relevance with respect to the workprogramme and the call for proposals. Information will be treated strictly confidential.
Follow us on Twitter!
Check out the FP7-ICT-2011 Strategic objective 4.1: "SME initiative on Digital Content and Languages" on Twitter to find out what's going on:
- Join the conversation. Use the tag: #SO41
Registration and terms of participation
Register free of charge! How to register?
You are invited to register to the events by submitting the on-line registration form below. Please consider your registration as completed only from the point when you receive the confirmation e-mail.
- 22 November 2010 in Frankfurt/Main, GERMANY â before 19 November 2010: Online Registration . Closed
- 9 December 2010 in Budapest, HUNGARY â before 7 December 2010: Online Registration. Closed
- Participation is free of charge but subject to prior registration and confirmation.
- In line with the security rules, only registered participants can access the conference centre and the European Commission does not issue any personal invitations to this event or provide support with visa applications.
Travel and Accomodation
All travel and accommodation expenses must be borne by the delegate and will not be reimbured by the European Commission. Please note that you should not definitely book your travel arrangements before your registration has been confirmed.
22 November 2010 in Frankfurt/Main, GERMANY
Venue: Lichthof, Building of the Industrie- und Handelskammer (IHK) Frankfurt am Main
Frankfurt am Main
Please note that INFSO.E2 'Technologies for Information Management' maintains this page as a working tool and an information channel. While our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate, we cannot guarantee either.
This page is maintained by: (email removed) The INFSO.E2 Webmaster