Technologies for Information Management
ICT-2011 Call 8 Information and Networking Day - Intelligent Information Management
26 September 2011, Jean Monnet Conference Centre, Luxembourg
The ICT Call 8 is closed. Please find the call documents on the Participants Portal "Research and Innovation", FP7Calls, Cooperation and further the updated Work Programme 2011-2012 (European Commission C(2011)5068 of 19 July 2011) . The Proposers' Day 2011 Budapest was dedicated to networking and partnership building for ICT Call 8.
Usefull links and key documents
- Agenda for download (. )
- Technical background notes - Strategic Objective ICT-2011.4.4 - Intelligent Information Management (Call 8)
- Objective ICT-2011.4.4 - Intelligent Information Management, dedicated page
- Presentations: Plenary Session - Intelligent Information Management
Presentations: Matchmaking Sessions
- Objective 4.4 a) Reactive algorithms, infrastructures and methodologies & 4.4 b) Intelligent integrated systems
- Objective 4.4 c) Framework and tools for benchmarking and exploring information management diversity
- Objective 4.4 d) Targeted competition framework speeding up progress towards large scale information management systems of global relevance & 4.4 e) Community building networks
- Proposers' Day 2011 Budapest: Presentations under 'Links and Documents'
Follow us on Twitter!
Check out the FP7 ICT 2011 SO 4.4: "Intelligent Information Management" on Twitter. Join the conversation at: #SO44
Pre-Proposal service - ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM Closed
- Participation is free of charge but subject to prior registration and confirmation. Since the number of participants is dependent on space available, places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- In line with the security rules, only registered participants can access the Conference Centre. The European Commission does not issue any personal invitations to this event or provide support with visa applications.
Travel and Accomodation All travel and accommodation expenses must be borne by the delegate and will not be reimbursed by the European Commission. Please note that you should not definitely book your travel arrangements before your registration has been confirmed.
Where? The European Commission Conference Centre in the Jean Monnet Building in Luxembourg is the venue for this event. It is located on rue Alcide De Gasperi on the Plateau de Kirchberg, 3 km from the centre of Luxembourg City. The building is well-served by public transport, both from the city centre and the airport.
- Luxembourg, an European capital (676KB)
Travel information To assist you in your choice of transport and accommodation you can consult the following links:
- Accomodation: Please contact your travel agency or the Luxembourg City Tourist Office. The hotels closest to the Jean Monnet (but not in the centre of the city) are 'Novotel' and 'Sofitel'.
- Luxembourg train
- Public transport: Bus time tables and routes. The following municipal busses stop directly at the Jean Monnet Building: 16&18.
- Find a restaurant in Luxembourg: Resto.lu
Please note that INFSO.E2 'Technologies for Information Management' maintains this page as a working tool and an information channel. While our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate, we cannot guarantee either.
This page is maintained by: INFSO.E2 Webmaster