Technologies for Information Management
On this page you will find a selection of events in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) at which the INFSO.E2 staff contribute as speakers, organisers etc. .
- 09 - 10 April 2013
- European Data Forum 2013 , 09 - 10 April in Dublin, Ireland
- The European Data Forum (EDF) is a meeting place for industry, researchers, policy makers, and community initiatives to discuss the challenges and opportunities of (Big) Data in Europe. Registration for the EDF 2013 is free of charge and now open. Read more...
- 26 - 27 September 2012
- The European Commission, in collaboration with the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education and the Polish National Contact Point, has organized the:
- ICT PROPOSERS' DAY 2012 - in Warsaw on 26 and 27 September 2012
- This two days event, free of charge, was an unique networking opportunity to build quality partnerships for participating in the new Information and Communication Technologies Work Programme for 2013. For more details visit the website.
- 17 - 20 September 2012
- CLEF 2012 - Conference and Labs of the Evaluation Forum - Information Access meets Multilinguality, Multimodality, and Visual Analytics. 17 - 20 September 2012 in Rome, Italy
- CLEF 2012 is the third CLEF conference continuing the CLEF campaign which have run since 2000 contributing to the systematic evaluation of information access systems, primarily through experimentation on shared tasks.
- CLEF 2012 consists of an indipendent conference on a broad range of issues in the field of multilingual and multimodal information access evaluation, and a set of labs and workshops designed to test different aspects of mono and cross-language Information retrieval systems. CLEF 2012 is an activity of the Promise Network of Excellence, co-funded by the 7th Framework Programme of the European Commission, grant agreement no. 258191.
- 21 - 22 June 2012
- 2nd Digital Agenda Assembly in Brussels, Belgium
- The Assembly consists of 8 workshops on key Digital Agenda topics, an online engagement space launched ahead of the event, and a plenary session to report feedback on previous discussions and hold debates on the way forward. Read more on the full draft programme and on the "Data" Workshop , organised by our Directorate E.
- 6 - 7 June 2012
- European Data Forum 2012 - Copenhagen, Denmark
- The European Data Forum 2012 (EDF2012) will offer a platform for industry, research, policy-makers and community initiatives to discuss the challenges of Big Data and the emerging Data Economy and to develop suitable action plans for addressing these challenges. EDF is based on a cross-project cooperation of LATC (Linked Open Data Around-the-Clock) , LOD2 , IKS , and PlanetData .
This page is maintained by: INFSO.E2 Webmaster (email removed)