ICT Research and Innovation for Creative Industries and Cultural Heritage: Horizon 2020 Information and Networking Day
23 January 2014, Luxembourg
This event addressed potential applicants for the first Calls under Horizon 2020 in the fields of ICT research & innovation supporting the Cultural and Creative Industries and Cultural Heritage:
- ICT 2014 - Information and Communications Technologies
- Reflective Societies: Cultural Heritage and European Identities
Programme and presentations for download
The plenary session provided participants with information on the current work programme and about preparing proposals.
- Introduction : Focus of Horzion 2020 and information about the "Creativity" department of the European Commission and its activities in the context of the 2014-2015 Work Programme - download presentation (PDF) / watch video
Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEIT):
• ICT 18 – 2014: Support the growth of ICT innovative Creative Industries SMEs - download presentation (PDF) / watch video
• ICT 22.c – 2014: Multimodal and natural computer interaction - download presentation (PDF) / watch video
• REFLECTIVE 7 – 2014: Advanced 3D modelling for accessing and understanding European cultural assets - download presentation (PDF) / watch video
- Preparation and evaluation of proposals - download presentation(PDF) / watch video
In the networking sessions , participants could share their project ideas and look for consortium partners. Some of them have made their presentations available:
- Ana-Cruz García Belenguer: LabHuman - Human Centered Technologly
- Cies Vanneste: Innowiz App, cloud creativity
- Ilse Ravyse: Challenges in depth sensing
- Iztok Petek: eCreative Cloud
- Robin Deegan: Machine Learning for the Automatic Design of Digital Assets
- Zaf Gandhi: The “STYLEPODS” Offer
Who was there?Please find here the list of registered participants (22 January 2014).
Where and when?
Thursday, 23 January 2014 ; 8:30-17:00
Jean Monnet building, Conference centre
Rue Alcide de Gasperi
This page is maintained by the European Commission, unit 'Creativity'.