Information Event on the ninth Call for proposals under the e-Infrastructures Activity of the 'Capacities' Specific Programme, FP7
11 June 2010 (Brussels)
The information event on the ninth call for proposals under the e-Infrastructures topic of the FP7 "Capacities" Specific Programme will be held in Brussels on 11 June 2010.
The event will focus on the following topics of the ninth call:
- INFRA-2011-1.2.1: e-Science environments
- INFRA-2011-1.2.2: Data infrastructures for e-Science
- INFRA-2011-2.3.5: Second implementation phase of the European High Performance Computing (HPC) service PRACE
- INFRA-2011-3.4: Coordination actions, conferences and studies supporting policy development, including international cooperation, for e-infrastructures
- INFRA-2011-3.5: Trans-national cooperation among NCPs
as well as will give information on the submission and evaluation details.
Call 9 (FP7-INFRASTRUCTURES-2011-2) will be detailed in the Research Infrastructures Work Programme 2011. Before deciding on submitting a proposal applicants are advised to consult the approved version of the Work Programme that will be available on CORDIS following the publication of the call expected for the end of July. In the meantime, informations are available in the brochure on RI Call 9
The participation to the event is free of charge; accommodation and subsistence for the event will be at own participants' cost.
The number of seats is limited we therefore encourage you to register for the event.
Recording of the event is available below:
For Internal Commission users:
For external (Internet) users:
Call and contents:
- INFRA-2011-1.2.1 - e-Science environments: Enric Mitjana (Tel: +32 2 29 81149)
- INFRA-2011-1.2.2 - Data infrastructures for e-Science: Krystyna Marek (Tel: +32 2 29 58988)
- INFRA-2011-2.3.5 - Second implementation phase of the European High Performance Computing (HPC) service PRACE: Bernhard Fabianek (Tel: +32 2 29 69615)
- INFRA-2011-3.4 - Coordination actions, conferences and studies supporting policy development, including international cooperation, for e-Infrastructures: Bernhard Fabianek (Tel: +32 2 29 69615)
- INFRA-2011-3.5 - Trans-national cooperation among NCPs: Bernhard Fabianek (Tel: +32 2 29 69615)
- Or by e-mail to INFSO-RI-CALLS
This page is maintained by: Gaelle Velge