FET PROACTIVE INFORMATION DAY-FP7-CALL 6
Brussels, 21 January 2010
6 was launched on 24 November 2009
deadline for submission of proposals: 13 April 2010
- Purpose FP7-Call 6 Information day
- Contact persons
- Given PRESENTIONS AVAILABLE: Agenda
- Proposers' Forum
- Given presentations previous Infoday (June09)
The purpose of the FET FP7 - Call 6 Information Day is:
- To provide up-to-date and first-hand information on the 4 FET initiatives in FP7-Call 6. Contractual, legal and administrative modalities will be also covered. A Q&A session will ensure that participants don't leave the event with unanswered questions.
- To facilitate the formation of consortia for proposals to the Call, and to promote synergies and collaborations across proposers through an open exchange 'Proposers Forum'. To this end, participants are encouraged to lay out their ideas for possible proposals, identify the expertise they are seeking for, or simply express their intention of getting involved in a consortium.
Contact persons for each FET Proactive Objective:
2009-8.7: Molecular Scale Devices and Systems (AMOL-IT)
Contact person: David Guedj
2009-8.8: Brain-Inspired ICT (BRAIN-ICT)
Contact person: Pekka Karp
2009-8.9: Coordination Communities, Plans & Actions in FET Proactive initiatives
Contact person: Wide Hogenhout
2009-8.10: Identifying new research topics, Assessing emerging global S&T trends in ICT for future FET Proactive Initiatives
Contact person: José-Luis Fernández-Villacañas Martín
Proposers' Forum session:
If you wish to make a presentation at any of the "Proposer Forum" sessions, please make it clear when you register by mentioning the related initiative (i.e. Molecular Scale Devices and Systems, Brain-ICT). Please note that due to practical reasons, the only format for presentation is powerpoint slides and is limited to 2 slides (for instance one presenting your activities and expertise and the other presenting your idea for a proposal and the expertise you are looking for).
Previous Fet Infoday FP7 Call 5 – June 2009
Consult the agenda & given presentations at the previous FET infoday FP7 Call 5, June2009.
The Information Event will be held at the Conference Centre Albert Borschette, Rue Froissart 36, B-1049 Brussels
You can find the "Centre Albert Borschette" in the centre of Brussels.
- Download small map of the Borschette Centre Area ( 91KB)
- See the complete Brussels public transport network
From the Zaventem Airport to Centre Borschette:
- By taxi the estimated travel time to the Centre Borschette would be about 25 minutes. However, during rush hours you should allow between 35-45 minutes. There is a regular shuttle service from the Zaventem Airport to the Gare Centrale (= Central Station) which takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
From Gare Centrale (= Central Station) to Centre Borschette
- By taxi about 10 minutes, ask for "Place Jourdan."
- If you travel by underground (choose direction Hermann Debroux or direction Stockel) the nearest station is Schuman which is about a 5 minute walk.