FET PROACTIVE INFORMATION DAY-FP7-CALL 8
Brussels, 12 October 2011
FP7 CALL 8 was launched on 26 July 2011,
deadline for submission of proposals: 17 January 2012
- Purpose FP7-Call 8 Information day
- Proposers' Forum
- Registration is closed (room capacity has been reached)
- Contact persons
- more ICT FP7 Call 8 info: guidance notes for applicants, info pre-proposal check,....
The purpose of the FET FP7 - Call 8 Information Day is:
- To provide up-to-date and first-hand information on the 5 FET initiatives in FP7-Call 8. Contractual, legal and administrative modalities will be also covered. A Q&A session will ensure that participants don't leave the event with unanswered questions.
- To facilitate the formation of consortia for proposals to the Call, and to promote synergies and collaborations across proposers through an open exchange 'Proposers Forum'. To this end, participants are encouraged to lay out their ideas for possible proposals, identify the expertise they are seeking for, or simply express their intention of getting involved in a consortium.
Contact persons for each FET Proactive Objective:
2011-9.6: Unconventional Computation (UCOMP)
Contact person: Dagmar Floeck
2011-9.7: Dynamics of Multi-Level Complex Systems(DyM-CS)
Contact person: José-Luis Fernández-Villacañas Martín
2011-9.8: Minimising Energy Consumption of Computation to the Limit (MINECC)
Contact person: Francisco Ibañez Gallardo
Coordinating Communities, Identifying New Research topics for FET Proactive initiatives and fostering Networking of National and Regional Research Programmes.
Contact person: Wide Hogenhout
Proposers' Forum session:
- If you wish to make a PRESENTATION at any of the "Proposer Forum" sessions, please make it clear when you register by mentioning the related initiative (i.e. Unconventional Computation, Minimising Energy Consumption of Computation to the Limit, …).
- Please note that due to practical reasons, the format for presentation is PowerPoint OR PDF and is limited to 2 slides (5 minutes).
(2 slides:for instance one presenting your activities and expertise and the other presenting your idea for a proposal and the expertise you are looking for).
- The meeting will take place at the Diamant Conference Center in Brussels. You can find information regarding location and access to the venue on the conference center web site http://www.diamant.be
(access http://www.diamant.be/images/stories/downloads/routediamanteng.pdf ).