Study on social innovation in Digital Agenda - SMART 2012/0049
Short description of nature and quantity or value of supplies or services
The study focuses on the innovation enabled by future Internet and in particular on social innovation enabledby the 'network effect' of the Internet and by new models for co-production and sharing of content, and open development of apps. It includes the analysis of how the open innovation ecosystems can be more fluid for new entrepreneurship and enterprise creation based on societal innovation. It will involve entrepreneurs, academics, students and 'geeks', NGO and volunteers, citizens.
The objectives* of the study are:
- to identify the actors in the different fields (e.g. democracy, environment, energy, quality of life at large) and in the different regions of Europe and worldwide;
- to analyse and compare their approaches, especially in relation to the objectives of the European Digital Agenda;
- to identify and compare the most effective strategies for maximising innovation in European research programmes;
- to mobilise the new actors and the general public in view of future research actions and social innovation activities;
- to explore new types of entrepreneurship and business models enabled by simultaneous societal innovation and user-centricity in service creation, using open innovation ecosystems.
* as published on the Supplement to the OJ of the European Union on 31/12/2011 ( 2011/S 252-410631 ).
- Maximum Value: 500.000 €
- Deadline for submitting proposals: 10 August 2012
- contact for all requests: email@example.com
Documents and Specifications:
Contract Notice: [141KB]
Invitation to Tender: [154KB]
Draft Service Contract: [330KB]
Tender Specifications: [493KB]
Questions and Answers: [32KB]
This page is maintained by: CNECT E3 (email removed)