"Microsystems and Smart Miniaturised Systems" Information Day
Information Day - 23/06/2009
Date: 23 June 2009
Venue: Avenue de Beaulieu 25 0 SdR1, Brussels (Belgium)
An Information Day on R&D Objective "Microsystems and Smart Miniaturised Systems" will be held in Brussels on 23 June 2009.
The objective "Microsystems and smart miniaturised systems" has a dedicated budget of 80 ME and covers R&D activities on 3 pillars:
heterogeneous integration, autonomous energy efficient smart systems and application-specific microsystems.
In heterogeneous integration , the focus is on innovative concepts of industrial relevance and technological challenges that limit industrial take-up. The objective in terms of energy efficiency is the development of microsystems making use of efficient energy management and communication solutions for long-lasting operation. The application sectors where technology development is sought are: biomedical, telecommunications, environment and food/beverage, transport, safety and security and smart fabrics and interactive textile.
- Draft Programme ( 100 KB )
- ICT Work programme 2009-2010 ( 604 KB )
- ICT Work programme 2009-2010 Update ( 778 KB ) NEW
- Extract of ICT WP 2009-2010 "Microsystems and smart miniaturised systems " - ATTENTION: DEADLINE HAS CHANGED TO 26 October 2009 ( 119 KB )
- Pre-proposal check forms: download from the Call Page (additional documents section) and send by email it to INFSO-MICROSYSTEMS@EC.EUROPA.EU
- Presentations NEW
- Printed Conducting Polymer Nanomaterial Sensors and Biosensors , by Tony Killard ( 788 KB )
- Acoustic Vectorsensors Increasing Situational Awareness , by Alex Koers ( 1.4 MB )
- Università di Bologna - Micrel Group, by Luca Benini ( 218 KB )
- Rosetta IP , by Gerardo Nahum ( 141 KB )