European research - FI-PPP
Future Internet Public-Private Partnership (FI-PPP) : Call 1
The submission deadline for Call 1 was closed in December 2010. The 11 projects selected started in April/May 2011. The information below is not kept up-to-date.
Phase 1 aims at:
- Derive the architecture and identify the common enablers of the core platform; start developing components.
- Define the usage area requirements on the Future Internet for supporting their business processes, identify the scenarios for early trials including the infrastructure to support them; and start implementing domain specific functionalities.
- Start the evaluation of test infrastructures and consider where investments need to be made to bring infrastructures to the level necessary to enable trials.
- Establish the programme support and coordination structures.
Call Opening:20 July 2010
Call Closure: 2 December 2010 (17:00)
About the FI-PPP
- Future Internet PPP Portal
- Text of the special clause 41 on "Complementary grant agreements" which will be applied to all FI-PPP grant agreements. It is part of the list of special clauses .
- For Objective 1.7: Guidance note for project coordinators planning a competitive call for additional beneficiaries in an ICT Integrating Project
Events on Call 1