European research - FI-PPP
Future Internet Public-Private Partnership (FI-PPP) : Call 2
The submission deadline for Call 2 was closed in October 2012. The 6 projects selected started in March/April 2013. The information below is not kept up-to-date.
Phase 2 aims at:
- Ensuring the availability of the necessary test infrastructure for the early trials,
- developing the core platform and the use case specific functionalities, and instantiate them on the test infrastructure,
- finalising selection, prepare and run early trials for all use cases, and
- preparing large scale trials in terms of SME participation as application and service developers and infrastructure integration across Europe.
While building on work done in phase 1, phase 2 is very different as it focuses on testing and trials.
Call Opening: 17 May 2012
Call Closure: 24 October 2012 (17:00)
About the FI-PPP
- Future Internet PPP Portal
- Text of the special clause 41 on "Complementary grant agreements" which will be applied to all FI-PPP grant agreements. It is part of the list of special clauses .
- For Objective 1.8: Guidance note for project coordinators planning a competitive call for additional beneficiaries in an ICT Integrating Project
- Architecture Board document on trade-offs and responsibilities in phases 2 and 3 of the FI-PPP Program
- FI-WARE Generic Enablers
- Additional information on the negotiation process of call FP7-2012-ICT-FI
- Information on the evaluation process (focused on evaluators)
Events on Call 2
- Information Day in Brussels, 12 September 2012 (website removed)
- Information Day at FIA Aalborg, 9 May 2012 (website removed)
- Proposers Day 2011 in Budapest, 20 May 2011