Partner Search Facilities
CORDIS has a number of services and information sources which may be useful in partner search for participation in ICT projects, as well as a list of organisations which have already expressed an interest in participating in the calls (call for Expression of Interest).
National Contact Points
There is a network of National Contact Points (NCPs), which can be helpful to organisations from their country both for general advice (particularly on preparing proposals) and for finding partners from other countries. Organisations should contact the NCP of their own country for further information.
The Ideal-ist project helps potential proposers and newcomers to find the right partners across international boundaries. It comprises a network of 49 national representatives in each Member and Associated State, as well as Western Balkan Countries, New Independent States and Mediterranean Countries, coordinated by the DLR Germany.
The project provides an entirely web-based platform and thus making it the ideal tool for
- joining ICT projects
- finding partners for your project idea
- finding services to support you in your ICT project
Enterprise Europe Network: ICT Industry & Services Sector Group
The Group's services for this sector are:
- Providing information about EU legislation, EU policies and initiatives and public tender opportunities
- Fostering partnerships in business, technical and research collaboration across Europe
- Organizing brokerage events and company missions
- Advising companies on how to participate in EU-funded projects and finding the appropriate partners
For further information visit: http://www.enterprise-europe-network.ec.europa.eu/about/sector-groups/ict-industry-services