- November 2013: PCP & PPI event, Krakow, Poland (exact location and date to be confirmed).
- 21-22 March 2013: PCP & PPI event, Berlin (premises NorthRhine-Westphalia). High level event providing info on PCP & PPI in Horizon 2020, new initiatives in this domain in Germany, with also networking sessions for the CIP 2013 calls for support for PPI pilots (public procurement of innovative solutions) and the FP7 ICT 2013 PCP call 11 for PCP actions (pre-commercial procurement). Agenda, presentations and on-line registration via the event website.
- 10 January 2013: Info day FP7 ICT 2013 PCP call 11 calls on elearning and digital preservation, Luxembourg. For more info, please find the agenda of the info day on the PCP call in elearning (objective 8.2) and agenda of the info day on the PCP call in digital preservation (objective 11.2).
- 15 January 2013: Info & networking Workshop for procurers in ICT for health, active and healthy ageing and assisted living for the call for PPI pilot projects (public procurement of innovation solutions) in CIP PSP 2013 Call 7. Agenda of the workshop, Brussels (14h-17h). Link to the CIP-ICT-PSP-2013-7 webpage: check in particular sections 3.2 (call for PPI pilots in ICT for health/ageing) and 4.1.5 (PPI pilot instrument) of the CIP-ICT-PSP-2013 work programme.
- 7-8 November 2012: Helsinki event on demand driven innovation. Event organised by the Finnish government in the context of the Norden ministerial cooperation agreement on cross-border Nordic PCP and PPI procurement between Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Iceland. Presentation on experiences from the ICT sector showing the link between pre-commercial procurement (PCP) and public procurement of innovative solutions (PPI) on the one hand and other demand side policies (such as regulation, certification/standardisation, IPR, deployment subsidies / tax incentives etc) on the other hand.
- 2 October 2012: Brussels information and networking day on PCP support in FP7-ICT-2013, in particular focusing on the call under objective 11.1 that is open to proposals addressing ICT solutions for any area of public interest. Due to overlapping meetings this info and networking day first foreseen for 6 September had to be postponed to 2 October. New Location: Avenue de Beaulieu 25, 1060 Brussels (meeting room BU25, 0 S/5), Start Time Meeting: 14h. Meeting agenda. The draft FP7-ICT-2013 work programme is available here adopted in July 2012). See also the calls webpage of the PCP website for more info on scope, budget and deadlines for PCP related calls. The ICT 2012 proposers day website also provides the opportunity (already open now !) to network on-line with other potentially interested parties in preparation of submitting PCP proposals.
- 26-27 September 2012:ICT 2012 proposers day, Warsaw. At this event there were information and networking sessions on the pre-commercial procurement related calls in FP7-ICT work programme 2013 (draft work programme already available here). See also the calls webpage of the PCP website for more info on scope, budget and deadlines for PCP related calls. The ICT 2012 proposers day website also provides the opportunity (open now !) to network on-line with other potentially interested parties in preparation of submitting PCP proposals.EC presentation explaining scope of PCP instrument and objective 11.1 call. Proposal ideas / reactions from potential proposers presented in Warsaw.
- 25 September 2012:AAL forum workshop on SILVER project PCP. At this event a presentation was given on the open PCP calls in the area of health/active ageing in FP7-ICT-2013, as well as DG CNECT's proposal for support to PPI (public procurement of innovative solutions) for CIP-PSP-2013 that is currently under discussion with the Member States.
- 12 April 2012: European Cloud Partnership Info day.Presentation on state of play of PCP around Europe, including an overview of the provisions for PCP proposed in the Commission's proposals for Horizon 2020 (last slide) and the FP7-ICT-2013 work programme (slide 10). The latter includes the proposal for a joint PCP on Cloud Computing undertaken by the Commission and Member States / Associated Countries.
- 24 October 2011: Information and networking day - PCP actions under Call 8 of work programme FP7-ICT-2011-12 (Call deadline: 17 January 2012).
- 19-20 May 2011: PCP presentation / Q&A and networking session (for Call 8 proposals in FP7-ICT-2011-12) at the ICT Proposers' Day 2011 in Budapest.
- 11-12 April 2011: High Level event on PCP, Budapest. Website of the event containing all practical information (including participants list, presentations of speakers and photos of the event). Report of the outcomes of the High Level Event.
- 2 December 2010: Seminar on Pre-commercial Procurement in Italy "Il Pre-commercial Procurement: Gestire la domanda pubblica per favorire l'innovazione", Rome. Programme of the seminar.
- 23 November 2010: Brokering event for FP7 ICT Call 7 objective 5.4(d): services based on robotics solutions for elderly people through a joint PCP, Brussels.
- 21 October 2010: FP7 ICT Call 7 ICT for health info day. PCP presentation/Q&A and networking/finding partner opportunities for the specific call for joint PCPs in the field of services for mobile access to patient health record solutions. Contact: Nigel Strang.
15 October 2010: FP7 ICT Call 7 inclusion/ageing well info day, Brussels. The specific call for joint PCPs in the area of robotics solutions for ageing well was presented and discussed. PCP presentation/Q&A and networking/finding partner opportunities for the specific call for joint PCPs in the field of robotics solutions for ageing well.
7 October 2010: Procurement of ehealth solutions workshop, Brussels. PCP presentation/Q&A and networking/finding partner opportunities for the specific call for joint PCPs in the field of services for mobile access to patient health record solutions.
5 October 2010: the new upcoming support mechanisms for PCP for ICT FP7 work programme 2011-2012 will be announced during the session 05A04 on "Building synergies from research and development to deployment" at the Open Days 2010 Event, Brussels. General info on the Open Days week on the Open Days 2010 website.
- Presentation Lieve Bos, New 2011-2012 EC support for PCP
- Presentation Norbert Graselli, Hungarian experience of setting up a PCP project using Structural Funds
- Presentation Brian Winn, Pre-commercial procurement of healthcare solutions by NHS in UK
- Presentation Henning Seiding, Mainstreaming solutions tested in CIP in area of ICT for independent living
- Presentation Merce Griera I Fisa, Mainstreaming solutions tested in CIP in area of ICT for energy efficiency
- Presentation Magnus Madfors, The EIT KIC on ICT
27-29 September 2010: Link to the session on the new PCP actions in FP7-ICT-WP2011-2012 (presentations and backgrounds can be downloaded from there) during ICT 2010, Brussels.
- 23-24 March 2010: PCP workshop at conference co-organised with DG ENTR on "Promoting Innovation through Public Procurement: Best Practice & Networking"
- 16 June 2009: Workshop PCP status and next steps: support in Community programmes
- Final agenda (which includes the invitation to the workshop)
- Minutes (summaries of presentations and Q&A posed during debate)
- Participants list
- Presentation Khalil Rouhana
- Presentation Lieve Bos
- Presentation Patrick Mccutcheon - Lena Tsipouri
- Presentation Peter Droell
- Presentation Andre Roos
- Presentation David Connell
- Presentation Sini Uuttu
- Presentation Peter Thevissen
- Presentation Zoltan Balogh
- 26-27 November 2008: Networking sessions to discuss opportunities for implementing pre-commercial procurement projects across EU Member States, ICT 2008 Event, Lyon
- 9 October 2008: Seminar on PCP @ the Open Days 2008 - Week of the Regions and Cities, Brussels
- 10 October 2006: Seminar on PCP @ the Open Days 2006 - Week of the Regions and Cities, Brussels
- 21-23 June 2006: Thematic workshops on pre-commercial procurement in ICT for Health, Transport and eGovernment sectors, Brussels
This page is maintained by: Lieve Bos