FP7-ICT-PSP-2013-7 / ICT-PSP Call 7
Call opened : 21 December 2012 // Call closes : 14 May 2013 at 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
The 2013 ICT PSP Workprogramme, part of the CIP Framework Programme (see below for further information), includes a specific Objective 3.5: Biophotonics solutions for diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of diseases. The aim is to fund pilot actions to demonstrate in real application settings innovative biophotonics based solutions that offer a significant advantage over conventional approaches for the diagnosis, monitoring or treatment of diseases. It is intended to support 3 to 4 Pilot Type B actions for up to 10M€ of EU contribution in total. The solutions targeted should already have proven technical feasibility but they should not be commercially available yet. The call opened 21 December 2012 and closes on 14 May 2013.
- CIP Infoday was held on 15 April 2013. See below the presentations given on:
- More information on the ICT PSP Call 7 and the Information Packages can be found here .
- ICT PSP Infoday was held on 15 January 2013. More information can be found here .
Schematic description of the call
Call 7 Objective 3.5 "Biophotonics solutions for diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of diseases".
For more details on these parts, please see Extract from the FP7 ICT PSP work programme 2013 covering objective 3.5
- Extract from the FP7 ICT PSP work programme 2013 covering objective 3.5
- A presentation on objective 3.5
FAQs on Pilots B, Guide for Applicants on Pilots B and all other necessary information on CIP ICT PSP call 7 and objective 3.5 can be found here.
Contact & Information
- Pre-proposal check: the Commission offers a facility to allow a proposer to check on the appropriateness of their proposed action and the eligibility of the proposal consortium. A form to request this check on your proposal can be found here.
- For any further information on Biophotonics solutions under CIP, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to Eddy Corthals .