Our Unit's Newsletters
LATEST ISSUE: NEW !
Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter January 2014
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter November 2013
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter January 2013
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter June 2012
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter January 2012
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter September 2011
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter Volume 5, Issue 1: May 2011
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter Volume 4, Issue 3: December 2010
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter Volume 4, Issue 2: July 2010
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter Volume 4, Issue 1: February 2010
- Photonics & Organic Electronics Newsletter Volume 3, Issue 2: September 2009
PAST Photonics ISSUES:
- Photonics Newsletter, Volume 3, Issue 1: April 2009
- Photonics Newsletter, Volume 2, Issue 3: December 2008
- Photonics Newletter, Volume 2, Issue 2: July 2008
- Photonics, Newsletter, Volume 2, Issue 1: March 2008
- Photonics Newsletter, Volume 1, Issue 2: October 2007
- Photonics Newsletter, Volume 1, Issue 1: March 2007
PAST OLEA ISSUES:
- Organic and Large Area Electronics Newsletter, Issue No 3, February 2009
- Organic and Large Area Electronics Newsletter, Issue No 2, November 2008
- Organic and Large Area Electronics Newsletter, Issue No 1, July 2008
We are looking for interesting project results and/or success stories.
If you wish to provide us news for our next PHOTONICS NEWSLETTER, or you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to our newsletter send us an e-mail and mention in the subject line 'PHOTONICS NEWSLETTER'.
The next issue is expected for the end of 2011 and the deadline for contributions is the 30th November 2011 .
- ICT Results is an editorial service created for the European Commission to showcase EU-funded ICT research and activities.
- Reseach*eu focus : monthly newsletter provided readers with the latest reports on research policy, both at EU level and around Europe. It also featured regular supplements on the profiles and results of some of Europe’s most exciting research projects and on specific topics of interest to researchers, policy-makers and other stakeholders in the area.
- European Technology Platforms ( ETPs ) and newsletter .
- Photonics21 , the European Technology Platform for photonics.
- FP7 project EXPEKT and the ' Photoncis Explorer ' activities and Newsletter .
- FP7 Project NEXPRESSO , the 'Network for EXchange and PRototype Evaluation of photonicS componentS and Optical systems', is a continuation of ACCORD the Advanced Components Cooperation for Optoelectronics Research and Development.
- FP7 project OLED100.EU Newsletter
- FP7 project PhotonFAB with ePixfab , the silicon photonics platform activities (trainings, workshops, roadmaps).
- FP7 project Photonics4Life and related activities on BiophotonicsWorld.org (BiophotonicsWorld.org is a global online resource for biophotonics).
- FP7 project Quadriga supporting the Future of Organic and Large Area Electronics in Europe: Newsletter with valuable information about the four Quadriga projects and other related projects.
- EOS Newsletters : EOS Newsletter in the Optics & Laser Europe Magazine (published by IOPP) & Newsletter of the International Commision for Optics (ICO).
- EPIC , the European Photonics Industry Consortium, is working with industries, universities, and the European Commission to build a more competitive photonics industrial sector in the European economic area, capable of both economic and technological growth in a highly competitive world-wide marketplace (EPIC Newsletter ).
- COEXEL newsletter de veille technologique et marché dédiée aux dernières actualités des secteurs technologiques suivants : Nanotechnologies / Electronique avancée (incluant SIP, SoC, MEMS …), Optique / Photonique, RFid / Electronique organique.
- Newsletter Lumière du 'Réseau optique, électronique et logiciel en Ile-de-France'.