Virtual Forum of Global Research Communities
12 July 2007
, an event coordinated from Brussels ( Belgium) using collaborative tool ISABEL
- To promote the participation of international partners in European activities in the area of e-Infrastructures, especially in the 7 th Framework Programme for Research and Development.
- To increase the visibility of regional projects in order to create synergies in the area of e-Infrastructures.
- To create opportunities for new collaborations between European and international partners, thus contributing to building up transnational scientific communities.
All interested stakeholders willing to collaborate in global research communities. The event is particularly targeting both European and international stakeholders in order to promote cooperation between scientific communities.
- Session 1: Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific (10:00-12:45, Brussels time: GMT +2)
- Session 2: Europe and Latin America (16:00-18:45, Brussels time: GMT +2)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- In order to take full advantage of the interactive form of this virtual event, the European Commission strongly encourages participants to use collaborative tool ISABEL.
- Please refer to the link below for the instructions on how to install and use ISABEL .
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NETWORKING PRESENTATIONS
- We strongly encourage the participants of the Forum to present their activities and expressions of interest for collaboration during the Networking Session. In order to ensure broader participation please limit your presentation to 2 slides only (no title slide).
- Please send your slides to your national contact point no later than 2 July 2007 :
- Please take a look at the presentations from previous networking sessions .
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Address all questions and comments regarding this event to Jakub Dubaniewicz .