Evaluation of Objective ICT-2013.1.2 Call 10
Software Engineering, Services and Cloud Computing
Latest news- Please check regularly -
07/02/2013 - Word version of Individual Evaluation forms (IER) added (see under "Briefing Presentations - Key documents", last point)
Information for evaluators
This page provides relevant information and background documents for experts appointed as evaluators for Call 10, Objective 1.2 'Software Engineering, Services and Cloud Computing' .
Please note that the evaluation is implemented as a combination of remote reading (using the tool RIVET) and consensus meetings in Brussels. The meetings in Brussels will take place in the Commission buildings in COVENT GARDEN (Place Rogier 16, Brussels) - see directions below.
If you have any questions about your participation in this evaluation, please do not hesitate to send an email to the unit mailbox for evaluations .
Briefing Presentations - Key documents for evaluators
Prior to starting the task of remote evaluation of the proposals, please follow the online briefing material below , which will assist you in understanding the evaluation process, how to complete the Individual Evaluation reports (IER), understanding the evaluation criteria, understanding the different funding instruments and the call objectives.
- For the specificities and details of the 'Software Engineering, Services and Cloud Computing' objective called for under call 10, see the extract from the Work Programme related to Objective 1.2: 'Software Engineering, Services and Cloud Computing' [ 135 KB]
- Guidance notes for evaluators [ 532 KB]
- RIVET step by step manual
- Conflict of interest - guidance note for Appointment Letters [ 16 KB]
- Evaluator briefing [ 286 KB]
- Recorder briefing [ 285 KB]
How to fill in the IER (Individual Evaluation Report)
Information about the four different instruments (check the first page of your appointment letter, under "Subject"):
Integrated Projects [ 248 KB]
Small and medium scale focussed projects (STREPs) [ 172 KB]
Coordination actions [ 168 KB ]
Support actions [ 209 KB]
- For general information on the ongoing 'Software and Services, Cloud' FP7 projects , please click here
Templates for the
Individual Evaluation Report (IER) forms
IER Word version
- Please note that IER forms are ONLY for information. You will fill them directly in the RIVET online tool.
General information on the Call 10 Evaluation
- Handbook on Evaluation and Selection of Proposals: ICT Call 10 page (under 'Additional documents')
- Rules for submission of proposals: ICT Call 10 page (under 'Additional documents')
- ICT Work Programme 2012-13 [ 688 KB]
- Guide for Applicants for IP, STREP, CA, SA: ICT Call 10 page (under 'Information Package')
Information on FP7
Hotel accommodation (special rates for evaluators)
(but please note that a booking via internet is often cheaper compared to the special rate)
- Find an hotel in the center of Brussels
- Maps of evaluation area, Brussels metro map, Info on Brussels
- From airport to Brussels (fares may have changed slightly)
This page is maintained by: Sabine Posdziech