The Future of Cloud Computing
26 January 2010
Charlemagne building, Room Alcide de Gasperi,
170 Rue de la Loi (Wetstraat), 1040 Brussels, Belgium
A group of experts has worked on a report that outlines the future directions of Cloud Computing research. The findings of the final report of the group of experts and the orientations for future research in cloud computing has been presented and discussed on 26 January 2010, in Brussels.
Executive Summary of the report "THE FUTURE OF CLOUD COMPUTING. OPPORTUNITIES FOR EUROPEAN CLOUD COMPUTING BEYOND 2010"
FULL Report "THE FUTURE OF CLOUD COMPUTING. OPPORTUNITIES FOR EUROPEAN CLOUD COMPUTING BEYOND 2010"
- Any comment or reaction to the report can be sent to the mailbox of the Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations (closed)
- Browse people & get in contact!
- click on the name to get the pdf!
- Welcome and introduction by Jesus Villasante , Head of Unit D3: Software & Service Architectures and Infrastructures
- Current offerings, barriers and challenges
- International developments & policy issues
- Presentations reporting the findings of the Expert Group
Orientations for Workprogramme 2011-12
EC DG INFSO/C2: Strategy for ICT Research and Innovation
Khalil Rouhana , Head of Unit
- Short biographies of the speakers
This page is maintained by: Sabine Posdziech