Technology-enhanced Learning: ICT Call 11 Information Day
10 January 2013, Luxembourg
This event addressed researchers and other stakeholders interested in submitting project proposals to the 11th ICT call under FP7, objective
ICT-2013.8.2 Technology-enhanced learning
. The information day aimed at helping participants to better understand the work programme and criteria for the evaluation of proposals, to facilitate sharing of ideas and experiences, and to meet potential partners for project consortia. The agenda was focused on the research topics mentioned. If you are interested in FP7 in general, in guidelines for funding applications or financial procedures, you might be better served by attending an information day in your country. For dates, please check directly at your
National Contact Point
- A plenary session in the morning - provide participants with information on the current work programme and on practical issues related to preparing proposals.
- The parallel sessions before and after lunch aim exploring in more depth each target outcome in the work programme. Discussions will be based on contributions and questions from participants.
The topics of the parallel sessions:
- ICT-enabled learning environments – target outcome 8.2.a)
- Learning analytics, educational data mining – target outcome 8.2.b)
- Holistic learning solutions for public administrations - target oucome 8.2.c)
- Support for organising competitions – target outcome 8.2.d)
- Networking with other proposers
- Bilaterals with the the DG CONNECT unit G4 staff of the European Commission
- The agenda is available here .
Presentations from the European Commission
- General presentation: Objective 8.2 Technology-enhanced learning
- Presentation: Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP)
- Target outcome a) ICT-enabled learning environments
- Target outcome b) Learning analytics, educational data mining
- Target outcome c) Holistic learning solutions for public administrations
- Target outcome d) Support for organising competitions
- Proposal Preparation, Submission & Evaluation
Presentations from participants
- Xabier Basogain (EHU GROUP) - Computational Thinking in Secondary Education using MOOC technology
- Maria Cinque (FONDAZIONE RUI)- Integrating Residential Communities in International Environments through On-line Technologies
- Gerald Jäschke (GLOBIT GmbH) - Adaptation from Higher‐level Education
- Patrik Engström (Halmstad) - Project proposal
- David Livingstone, Gordon Hunter, Paul Neve (Kingston University, UK)- National Curricula Issues in the Teaching of ICT Topics: Learning Environments for Computer Programming
- Gordon Hunter (Kingston University, UK) - Learning Analytics & Educational Data Mining
List of registered participants (for privacy reasons no contact details are being published).
Where and when?
Thursday, 10 January 2013 , 8:45-17:00
Jean Monnet building, Conference centre
Rue Alcide de Gasperi
Through the mailbox below you can contact the unit G4 "Inclusion, Skills and Youth", DG CONNECT of the European Commission organising this event:
cnect-telearn (email removed)
This page is maintained by the European Commission, unit 'Cultural Heritage and Technology Enhanced Learning'.