This section of the ICT programme is managed by the unit 'Cultural heritage and technology enhanced learning'. The unit is part of the Directorate 'Digital Content & Cognitive Systems', located in the Euroforum building in Luxembourg.
|Head of Unit||Mr Javier HERNÁNDEZ-ROS|
|Deputy Head of Unit||Mr Federico MILANI|
|Project Officer||Ms Mikolt CSAP|
|Project Officer||Mr José Maria DEL AGUILA GOMEZ|
|Project Officer||Mr Albert GAUTHIER|
|Project Officer||Ms Cristina MAIER|
|Project Officer||Ms Liina-Maria MUNARI|
|Project Officer||Ms Alina SENN|
|Project Officer||Ms Manuela SPEISER|
|Project Officer||Mr Rainer TYPKE|
|Finance and Contracts Manager||Ms Glenys PLANT|
|Finance and Contracts Assistant||Ms Zuzana SOLDÁTOVÁ|
|Document Management Agent||Mr Yves ORVILLE|
|Assistant to Head of Unit||Ms Moira MILLINGTON|
|Secretary to Project Officers||Ms Catherine ROTH|
|Secretary to Project Officers||Ms Virginie SOLD|
|Secretary to Project Officers||Ms Rachel Soucher|
- TeLearn mailbox: email@example.com
- DigiCult mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put 'subscribe' in the subject line if you would like to be added on the TeLearn or DigiCult mailing list. We then can send you information on new work programmes or upcoming calls.
- Fax number
- +352 4301 33190
- Mail address
- European Commission
- Directorate-General Information Society and Media
- Unit 'Cultural Heritage and Technology Enhanced Learning'
- Rue Alcide de Gasperi
- L-2920 Luxembourg
- Street address
- Euroforum building
- 10, rue Robert Stumper
- L-2557 Luxembourg
- Follow this link to access a printable plan and other useful information (public transports, accommodation...).
This page is maintained by the European Commission, unit 'Cultural Heritage and Technology Enhanced Learning'.