Information and Communications Technologies Policy Support Programme ("ICT PSP")
- Culture Programme
- Lifelong Learning Programme
EU portals in the fields research and e-learning
- CORDIS: 'Community Research & Development Information Service', providing information about Framework programmes, calls for proposals, administrative procedures, legal documents, news about EU research activities etc.
- elearningeuropa.info: This portal has been created by the European Commission to promote the use of multimedia and Internet technologies in education and training.
EU-funded support for consortium building, dissemination and innovation
- ideal-ist: Service that helps to find partners for proposals in the ICT-programme.
- Technology marketplace: Free accessible database, where projects can publish research results requiring further development or exploitation support.
- Gate2Growth: Gateway to find relevant investors for projects or companies, access to networks of financiers, company growth experts and service providers.
TeLearn Open Archive
- Telearn is an international open archive supported by the STELLAR Network of Excellence, dedicated to research in the field of technology enhanced learning. Visitors can find research papers and videos, in many languages.
This page is maintained by the European Commission, unit 'Cultural Heritage and Technology Enhanced Learning'.