ICT Call 5 Information Day
24 March 2009, Luxembourg
This event addressed researchers interested in submitting project proposals to the fifth ICT call under FP7, objective ICT-2009.4.2: Technology-enhanced Learning.
The information day aimed at helping participants to better understand the work programme and criteria for the evaluation of proposals, to facilitate sharing of ideas and experiences, and to meet potential partners for project consortia.
- A more detailed agenda can be downloaded here.
- Introduction and Overview of Technology-enhanced learning research
- Technology-enhanced learning in the ICT work programme 2009-10
- Proposal preparation, submission and evaluation
- "Learning in the 21st Century" (The Classroom of the Future)
- "Linking Individual and Organisational Learning"
- "Adaptive and Intuitive Systems for Learning"
- "Revolutionary Learning Appliances"
- Networks of Excellence and Coordination & Support Actions
The presentations below were given by participants in the parallel sessions. They have not been selected by the European Commission, nor does the publication on this website imply any assessment of the project ideas presented in relation to the ICT work programme.
- GEMSTONE: Serious Gaming for Logistics-Learning based on Community Generated Stories while Travelling
- MODALE: Model-Driven Adaptation of Learning Environments
- RIPPLE: Reuseable Innovations in Problem-Based Learning for Immersive Environments
- A Comparative Informatics Approach to Technology Enhanced Learning
Who was there?
For privacy reasons, no contact details are being published.
This page is maintained by the European Commission, unit 'Cultural Heritage and Technology Enhanced Learning'.