- The Conference "New Skills for a European Bioeconomy" takes place on 20-21 November, 2012 in Brussels bringing together education and training experts together with the stakeholders to discuss new trends and approaches for the creation of skills and curricula matching the Bioeconomy needs. For additional info, visit the dedicated Events page on our Bioeconomy website.
- Bioeconomy - food, well-being, environment; bridging science and industry through knowledge transfer " Conference will take place in Brussels on 11-12 October 2012. Representatives from industry, policy and academia will debate on technology transfer in the fields of nutrition, food safety, food security and environment. Registration and additional info.
- The EC Bioeconomy Communication was at the core of the "Bioeconomy in Action" Conference in Copenhagen on 26-27-28 March 2012 organised under the aegis of the Danish Presidency of the EU. For more info visit http://bioeconomy.dk/.
- Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, and Biotechnology Info Day and Brokerage Event on Call FP7-KBBE-6-2012, 15th July 2011, Brussels. See Information and Registration.
- Infoday on "The Ocean of Tomorrow 2012" coordinated topics, 16 June, Brussels Information and Registration.
- Conference on "Knowledge Transfer as a Key Tool of Innovation in the Bio-economy - 3-4 May 2011, Budapest. See information, programme, registration.
- Conference on sustainable food consumption and production - 4-5 May 2011 in Budapest. See announcement.
- Workshop on EU Regional Bioclusters, 10 December 2010, Brussels. See announcement, programme, report and annexes to the report.
- ECOG Satellite meeting EC-DG Research Workshop New Technologies and Innovations to Tackle Obesity - 16 November 2010 in Brussels
-Final agenda: Programme Nutrition
-Session 1-Setting the strategies
- Workshop "Consumer Science for Today and Tomorrow - Challenges for Research", 11 November 2010, Brussels -Announcement
-Final Agenda and Conclusions
-Presentation of Gerrit Antonides
-Presentation of David R. Just
-Presentation by Lucia A. Reisch
-Presentation by Jutta Roosen
-Presentation by Prof. Gerhard Schiefer
-Presentation by W Bruce Traill
-Presentation by Dr Josephine Wills
- Food, Agriculture and Fisheries and Biotechnology - Call 5 Info Day and Brokerage Event, Brussels, 13th September 2010
Web streaming and casting:
- PART I
- PART II
- info day on the Ocean of Tomorrow Call, Brussels, 9th September 2010
- the ASEM aquaculture platform organises the World Press Conference on Aquaculture 24 August 2010, at World Expo in Shanghai
- Conference "Knowledge Based Bio-Economy towards 2020", Brussels, 14th September 2010
Presentation, practical info and registration
- "Biotechnology Research For A Complex World" conference, on the occasion of the 20th Anniversary of the EC-US Task Force on Biotechnology Research
Agenda - Invitation
Barcelona, Spain, 2nd June 2010
- BIONET KBBE Brokerage Event 2010, FP7: Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, and Biotechnology, Lisbon, 20th October 2009
- Information and Brokerage Day on Call FP7 - KBBE 2010. International Cooperation in Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, and Biotechnology, Brussels, 7th October 2009
- Info Day on Call FP7-AFRICA-2010 on the 18th of September 2009. See Programme (PDF) and register on line.
- Info Day on "The Ocean of Tomorrow" Call, Brussels, 16 September 2009. For further information please open the leaflet (PDF)
- BIOVISION 2009 conference : Lyon, France, 8-11 March 2009
- Bioforum 2008: Milan, Italy, 1-2 October 2008
- First FEED-SEG Symposium in Hungary: Mosonmagyaróvár, Hungary, 14 and 15 January 2008
- FP7 European Information and Brokerage Days - Transnational Cooperation in Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, and Biotechnology: Brussels, Belgium, on 29-30 November 2007
- Conference on 'Promoting the leadership of the European Food Industry': Brussels, Belgium, on 15-16 November 2007
- International symposium: animal genomics for animal health: Paris, France, from 23 to 25 October
- International congress on food and nutrition: Istanbul, Turkey, from 22 to 24 October
- EuroBiO 2007: Lille, France, from 26 to 28 September 2007
- Bioforum 2007: Milan, Italy, on 25 and 26 September 2007
- European Congress on Biotechnology: Barcelona, Spain, from 16 to 19 September 2007
- Towards future challenges of Agricultural research in Europe: Brussels, Belgium, on 26 and 27 June 2007
- European BioPerspectives 2007: a high-level conference of the German Presidency of the Council of the European Union, entitled En Route to a Knowledge-Based Bio-Economy, Cologne, Germany, on 30 May 2007
- 2nd Welfare Quality Stakeholder Conference: Berlin, Germany, on 3 and 4 May 2007
- EGEA IV - The role of Fruit and vegetables in the fight against obesity: Brussels, Belgium, on 17 and 19 April 2007
- Report on the 'Perspectives for Food 2030' conference: Brussels, Belgium, 17 and 18 April 2007
- Results from a Welfare Quality® survey: consumers’ concerns about farm animal welfare
- International FP7 conference in the field of biotechnology, agriculture, food, fishery and forestry: Bucharest, Romania, on 25 and 26 January 2007
- Presentations from a workshop on ' TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE FOOD CHAIN – CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES', held on 7-8 December 2006 in Brussels
- The " Food Quality and Safety Research: First Results from FP6" conference has been held on 12 December 2006 in Brussels and attracted 180 participants from research institutions and councils, industrial associations, advisory bodies and policy makers. View the programme ( including experts' presentations) of the conference.
- Presentations from the ' Consumer science workshop', held on 13 December 2006 in Brussels
Last updated on: 2012-10-16