If your proposal is retained for negotiation and your organisation has not yet been validated, you will have to send us some documents. These are:
- The completed, dated and signed 'Legal Entity Form' (the form corresponding to your public or private status). Documents are accepted in the official EU languages (translation into English is welcome). For non EU official languages, legal translation of these documents is compulsory.
- For 'Public Entities' [PDF] : a copy of the resolution, law, decree, decision or any other official document establishing your organisation and if applicable, a copy of a document proving VAT registration (in case the VAT number does not show on the registration extract or its equivalent (of course the extract must not be older than 6 months).
- For 'Private Entities' [PDF]: an extract of registration (or its equivalent: Company Register, Official Journal…) showing the name of your organisation, the address and head office and registration number and, if applicable, a copy of a document proving VAT registration (in case the VAT number does not show on the registration extract or its equivalent (of course the extract must not be older than 6 months).
- If you are identifying yourself as an SME, could you also provide us with the following documents:
- the annual Balance sheet (1), the Profit and Loss accounts (2) and their annexes indicating the number of declared employees and possible ownership (3) for the last period (2007),
- the completed and signed 'SMEs check list' [DOC] (4)
- In the event you declares as being non autonomous:
=> the balance sheet and profit and loss account (with annexes) for the last period for upstream and downstream organisations.
- In cases where either the number of employees or the ownership is not clearly identified :
=> any other supporting documents which demonstrate headcount and ownership (payroll details, annual reports, national regional or association records)
- Furthermore, in order to confirm that Research forms part of your core business as well as you are a Non-Profit Entity, we will be very grateful if you could provide us with any legal document which mentions the research non-profit character of your organisation according to its legal status.
Please find hereafter some useful information regarding SMEs:
The new SME definition [PDF]
The requested documents can be sent electronically. To do so, please first send an email to the URF Validation Team. The documents may also be sent by regular mail to:
Research Executive Agency
FP7 Support (A1)
Last updated on: 2011-09-28