1.Quasi E is a project whose aim is the creation of new high-tech enterprises with the financial contribution of CEC Innovation programme. Five young "promoters" are making their training in AREA Science Park, each of them developing a business plan for the creation of a new enterprise, starting from a business opportunity born in a University research unit. The training phase has an annual duration: until the end of 2001 the five "promoters" have to make a strategic planning and the economic and marketing ones for the development of their business opportunities, in accordance with the University groups involved (that have the role of technical departments for the new enterprises) and with the TT unit of Consorzio per l'AREA di Ricerca scientifica e tecnologica di Trieste, that has the management of the project.
2. On behalf of the Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Informest is the implemeting organisation for the project "Virtual Clustering Identification and Dissemination of Strategic Territorial Planning Best Practices for Certain Countries of Danubian and Southern Europe - VICLI", in the frame of the CADSES Programme (Community Initiative INTERREG II C). The area develops planning and consultancy activities on behalf of other third institutional or private parties. e-mail: email@example.com
3. Since July 2000, BIC Friuli-Venezia-Giulia is cooperating with Comune di Montebelluna and Chamber of Commerce of Treviso in order to create a new Business Innovation Centre in Montebelluna (Treviso).
4.SISTER facilitates the dialogue between research and industry: the Regional Council of Friuli-Venezia Giulia has asked AREA Science Park to devise and put in place an ambitious program, called SISTER, or "SISTema pERmanente", that would offer technological know-how and innovations to small and medium companies. The project has two precise objectives:
5.FRIULIA proposed itself as an ideal partner that provides assistance and financial support to achieve the growth and strengthening of the market for new enterprises (see examples). FRIULIA will compete to encourage the development of the Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia and has shareholdings in about 100 of other firms.
7. "Trieste On-line"® is a special branch of Trieste Chamber of Commerce, created in 1998 with the aim to accelerate the introduction of modern telecommunication technologies through information and training activities in the economic sectors, in order to foster the effectiveness of the enterprises, their presence on the markets and for the diffusion of electronic trade.
8. Promecon is the Centre for Studies, Training and Economic Promotion, founded in 1985 as a special branch of the Pordenone Chamber of Commerce, with a series of activities in the field of business training and promotion of the economy of the Province.
9. Established in 1991, within the Pordenone Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Centro Regionale della Subfornitura del Friuli-Venezia Giulia is an agency whose aim is to promote and develop the activities of subcontracting companies of the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region.
Last updated: 19-07-2011