CORDIS Help Desk
For help in using CORDIS services or questions about CORDIS content, please contact: CORDIS Help Desk.
Tel: +352 2929 42210
The objectives of the CORDIS Help Desk are to:
- maintain a central point of contact for all CORDIS users;
- assist with using CORDIS products and services and with all CORDIS related matters;
- provide technical assistance and general information on all aspects of the service;
- solve problems within an acceptable time frame;
- continuously improve the service through user feedback.
CORDIS Help Desk - availability and resources
The CORDIS Help Desk is staffed by a multilingual team of CORDIS experts, who can be contacted from Monday to Friday, from 08.30 to 18.00 Central European Time.
What kind of help are you looking for?
For general information on Europe and the European Union, please consult:
EUROPA - Gateway to the European Union online
For answers to queries on all aspects of Europe and the European Union, please contact:
For specific information on the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7), including details on participation, and support in responding to its calls for proposals, first consult:
FP7 - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you cannot find the answers you need, please contact:
FP7 Enquiries - European Commission
Last updated on: 2013-04-08