High-level Scientific Conferences - Guided Tour - Tour 3
High-level Scientific Conferences
3. Can I/We participate in this activity?
- To participate in a High-level Scientific Conference event
The following categories of participant may be eligible to receive support to take part in a conference, according to the type of event and the provisions of the contract between the Community and the conference contractor.
1. Young researchers up to the age of 35, with certain exceptions, who are nationals of and active inside a Member or Associated State. Young researchers who are nationals of countries outside the EU Member and Associated States may be supported if they have been residing in a Member State for at least the last five years prior to the starting date of the event in which they participate.
2. Researchers of any age, who are nationals of, but active outside, Member and Associated States;
3. Invited speakers and organizers of any nationality.