Marie Curie Fellowships - How to manage - Training Sites
Marie Curie Fellowships
How to manage your fellowship
These are the steps that you have to follow throughout your fellowship:
Implementation Sequence: Guidelines and Forms
- Implementation guidelines
- Signature of the contract between the host institution and the Commission
- Publication of fellowship positions by the host institution
-How to use and update the Online Vacancy Search Tool
- Selection of the fellow(s) by the host institution.
- Confirmation of the selected fellow(s) by the Commission.
- Conclusion of an agreement between the fellow and the host institution (after the signature of the contract, but before the start of the fellowship).
- Request for payment of advance after the Commission’s confirmation of the first fellow.
- Agreement between host and fellow. Information on fellow's project to be sent to the Commission upon commencement of fellow's project.
- Periodic reporting and request for periodic payments.
- Final reporting and request for final payment after the end of the contract.
- Contract Management Recommendations.
- New Financial Reports.
Guidelines and Annexes: - You can download the complete set -ZIP in Word.
Contact Persons for Administrative, Contract and Financial Issues
Presentations pack : Here you will find some useful material (Marie Curie Logo and Overhead transparency) for your presentations and conferences.