Access to Research Infrastructures - Guided Tour
Access to Research Infrastructures (ARI)
This guided tour aims to give you a quick overview of how the Commission provides support to increase the impact of Europe’s research infrastructures through the Fifth Framework Programme (1998 – 2002).
It is intended that this will give allow you to understand the aims and objectives of the Enhancing Access to Research Infrastructures activity, the main provider of support for research infrastructures within the Fifth Framework Programme (FP5).
We hope that this will help you to see quickly and clearly whether this might be of interest to you and how you can get involved.
- What is 'Enhancing Access to Research Infrastructures'?
- How do I/We participate in research infrastructure activities?
- Can I/We participate in this activity?
- How should I/We prepare a proposal?
- When are the deadlines for proposals?
- How will my proposal be evaluated?
- What happens after my proposal is evaluated?
- Is there any information about previous projects?
- Is there any assistance available?