Socio-economic Research - Guided Tour
This guided tour aims to give you a quick overview of Socio-economic research within the 5th Framework Programme (1998 - 2002).
It is intended that this will give allow you to understand the aims and objectives of the Key Action 'Improving the Socio-economic Knowledge Base' and the types of activities supported. In addition, this guided tour highlights how socio-economic research is supported within the different FP5 programmes.
We hope that this will help you to see quickly and clearly whether this might be of interest to you and how you can get involved.
- What support is available for Socio-economic research in FP5?
- What is the Key Action 'Improving the Socio-economic Knowledge Base'?
- How do I participate in socio-economic research activities?
- Can I/We participate in these activities?
- How should I/We prepare a proposal?
- When are the deadlines for proposals?
- How will my proposal be evaluated?
- What happens after my proposal is evaluated?
- Is there any information about previous projects?
- Is there any assistance available?