Under FP5, the Women and science activities were part of the "Improving Human Research Potential & Socio-economic Knowledge Base" programme. Under FP6, Women and science is integrated in the Science and Society activities.
Detailed information on gender related activities in the domain of research and technological development can be found on:
The Science and Society websites:
Other specific websites or web pages:
- ENWISE (Enlarge "Women In Science" to East), dedicated to the gender equality recommendations in the Eastern and Central European countries and the Baltic States.
- WIR (Women in Industrial Research)
- Statistics and Indicators
- Gender Mainstreaming - FP5 Statistics
- Sex-disaggregated statistics