Promotion of Innovation Management Techniques
The Innovation Management Techniques (IMT) action line aims to:
- Help the national bodies in the design and realisation of supporting measures on IMT for SMEs
- Stimulate the transnational exchange of knowledge and methodologies in this field.
Implemented under the INNOVATION programme, the IMT action line provides support for 23 specific
with a total Community funding of roughly ECU 9 million.
The IMTs promoted include:
- Technology watch
- Marketing of Innovation
- Intellectual property rights (management of)
- Design techniques
- Manufacturing systems
- Value analysis
- Project development
- Creativity simulation methods
- Quality techniques (e.g. TQM, QFD)
- Business process reengineering
This Web site has been established to provide both general information on the IMT activity and details of the projects and accompanying measures that have been supported.