Legal Notice :The information in this website is subject to a disclaimer
and a copyright
Helping Innovators: Business Incubators
This service is currently not being updated
A guide to SME policy
ANVAR - The French Agency for Innovation
- BICs - Business Innovation Centres European Community Business & Innovation Centres or EC BICs as they are officially known are support organisations for innovative small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and entrepreneurs.
- EICs - Euro Info Centres The EIC network is part of the b2europe initiative, aimed at enhancing co-operation between Community business support networks.
ESFRI - European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures
- Ebusinesslex.net The portal aims to provide European small and medium enterprises with extensive, clear and practical information on all legal aspects of e-business.
- Entrepreneurship Development Group Europe (EDGE) is an independent network and forum for sharing ideas, know how and best practice in the field of entrepreneurship and enterprise development
- Innovation Relay Centres The IRCs are namely supporting direct access to different sources of innovative technologies for transfer or access to market.
The Luxembourg Portal for Innovation and Research
- Luxinnovation (National Agency for the Promotion of Innovation and Research)
- NATIBS - new approaches and tools for incubated biotech SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises).
- OSEO - (FR) a new structure for the benefit of SMEs and innovation, was created on the basis of the combined skills of Anvar, the Banque du Développement des PME and the Agence des PME.
- SPICE Group- SPICE means Science Park and Innovation Center Experts. SPICE Group is a global network of individual experts with the following main fields of expertise: business incubation, innovation centers, science and technology parks, regional economic development, technology transfer and entrepreneurship and policies related with these areas .
- Business Link:Practical advice for business
Réseau Financier Français
- Gate2Growth - Incubator Forum
The European Investment Fund (EIF)
Access to finance
- LINK: Partnering for New Opportunities The LINK project connects Europe's most experienced and capable SME Intermediaries to facilitate access by smaller companies to FP6 Integrated Projects and generate added value to the projects from their enhanced participation.
- EBAN - The European Business Angel Network
- EURADA - The Association of Regional Development Agencies
- Small Business Finance - Cut through the confusing world of small business finance and put yourself on an equal footing with the finance experts.
- Start-Ups Network and Start-Ups Providers network (SUN&UP;) The project aims at incubating a new player to enter the European Innovation scene; a network representing the European start-up community, with a voice at the European level.
I-Cubed: The Incubation and Innovation Initiative
- Pan European Business Co-operation Schemes (PES) - Supported by the European Commission, the PES are implemented by the EIC Network and Eurada and encompass 6 projects involving more than 100 partners from 30 European countries. The projects will connect 4,000 enterprises in 32 matchmaking events at major international trade fairs.
The Member Associations