The ACTS Final Report
The ACTS programme has been the culmination of ten years of investment by the EU in development of digital communication infrastructures and services. After the end of ACTS, the European Commission published a final report of the ACTS programme as a whole. This final report summarizes the work and achievements of ACTS.
The ACTS Final Report is available here as a PDF file.
Final reports from ACTS projects
After the end of an ACTS project, the project consortium has to make a final report to the commission, describing the
and containing a self-assessment, a list of published papers, patents as well as other information on the project. These final reports are made available here by the European Commission. So far, the following final reports are available here in pdf format.
- Project objectives
- Relationship to Programme objectives/consensus management activities
- Main achievements of the project, including references to the main documents produced
- Main conclusions reached
- Input to standards and ACTS guidelines
- Overall impact, exploitation and dissemination of results
- You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free of charge for most operating systems in order to view these documents.
- We have reports from users who are using the Acrobat Reader that some diagrams or graphics in different files do not display correctly. They should, however, be ok when you print the document. This problem also seems to be fixed in Version 4 of the Acrobat Reader, so you might consider upgrading your Acrobat Reader to Version 4, if this is already availabe for your platform. Please refer to Adobe Acrobat Reader for further information.